Monday 4 March 2019

No Line Colouring with Prisma Pencils

Hello I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a card I made using the No Line Coloring technique and Prisma colored pencils.

I spent last week away from home and I had a card to make with limited supplies!  I took a few of my favorite CAS-Fridays stamp sets, my Prisma colored pencils and a few ink pads with me.  
My card is a one layer card due to the fact that I also did not have a die cutting machine or any adhesive with me, so nice and simple today which is how I like it!

You can click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see how I made this card.







                        

Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.


Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Michelle. Lovely colouring with your pencils and fab colour choices.

    ReplyDelete