Sunday 31 March 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #136

Hello again and happy Sunday!  Today I am playing along in the AAA Cards Challenge which is "one image + Spring" and once again I have left it till the last minute!  I will try to be more organised next time.  I don't know about you but I find the days and weeks just go by so fast these days.  
For my card I scribbled some  Zig Brush markers in three different colours of  blue onto a square stamp block and spritzed with water.  I then stamped that onto a piece of white card stock and dried it with my heat gun.  I stamped the flower from Uniko "You are, yes you" stamp set in black ink and the sentiment from the same Uniko set.



Thanks for visiting and I'll see you again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Michelle! I love the colors you used in your stamp block technique. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the mix of blues for the background and the simple outline flower stamp is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is stunning!! Love it totally! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your second win at AAA Cards. Please contact me to claim your prize and arrange a GD spot. aaacardchallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane, I feel very honoured to win again!

      Delete