Thursday, 7 September 2017

The Flower Challenge Tic Tac Toe

Hello, I made this card for the challenge over at The Flower Challenge.  It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge and I chose Embossing, Water Colour and Blue.  I embossed this gorgeous stamp from Penny Black (Poppy Gems) with white embossing powder onto Bristol card stock and water coloured it with my Zig real brush markers.  The colours I used are Light Blue and Blue. My sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping (Summer Bouquet).  



You can check the challenge out here.


Thanks for looking!



6 comments:

  1. Saw your card over at SN. I just love it. it is so balanced and beautiful! Great color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used that stamp. So pretty in blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WOW!! I love how you colored this lovely image, the shades of blue are amazing and the way you fussy cut it really makes a beautiful layout.
      Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, I hope you play again next time.
      Hugs,
      Maria Rodriguez.DT

      Delete