Friday 15 September 2017

Happy Friday with Spectrum Noir

Hello and happy Friday!  Today I'm playing with some Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers and stamps.  I have to say I love these markers!  We have a Masterclass coming up on Stamp Nation this month featuring Sprectrum Noir Aqua markers and I'm looking forward to learning some different techniques.   I stamped with black versafine ink onto a piece of Bristol card stock and coloured  the flowers in with the Aqua markers and a water brush. I added some shimmer with the Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.   My sentiment is from the same stamp set called "Best Wishes". There are so many beautiful florals in this set along with some great sentiments.  I am playing along with the Less is More challenge #345 OLC  "colouring in".



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and like the layout. Might have to try those markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another CAS beauty, Michelle. Pretty colours and wonderful colouring. This is one of my favourite layouts too. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. Trina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Michelle. Love the delicate colours, the bold sentiment, the layout and all that lovely white space.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty, super duper CAS, love this elegant design and a perfect one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous CAS and OL Card ! Love your choice of colours and the beautiful design ! A stunning take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete