Wednesday 29 April 2020

WWC269 - Fifth Week Anything Goes Challenge

Hello, it's time for a new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.

No photo description available.


I made a birthday card for my hubby who celebrated his 60th birthday in ISO yesterday!  I told him we will celebrate it properly next year with a big combined 60th party!

I used a Balloon stencil from Neat & Tangled and sponged with Distress Inks in rainbow colours.  I stamped the bold sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "Shenanigans" stamp set and die cut the 60 from black card stock.


No photo description available.



We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card for any occasion and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 5th May at 9.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 4th May 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Mike had a great ISO birthday and loved his card. It so fun and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant balloon stencilling Michelle! I hope your husband had a good birthday even though it was in ISO! Here's to the big celebrations happening next year!!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete