Saturday 17 August 2019

Less Is More Challenge #402

Hello and happy Saturday!  It's time for a new challenge at Less is More and this time we would like to see you make a One Layer Card using stencils.


Our sponsor is Funky Fossil Designs and they have the most beautiful stencils.

For my card today I have used a beautiful heart stencil from Funky Fossil. There are two parts to this stencil, the outline which I sponged Catherine Pooler All That Jazz ink over.  Then I inlaid the second part of the stencil and used CP Daydream ink.
I stamped the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "Sands of Time 2" stamp set.

We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a one lay card using stencils and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Michelle! You've got so much dimension using the layered stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Michelle. Wonderful choice of inks, and I love the over the edge design!

    ReplyDelete