Wednesday 5 June 2019

WWC224 - Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and happy Wednesday!  
It's time for a new challenge at Watercooler Wednesday and this week Karen is our host with a Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge.




I love to make pretty feminine cards and I always need birthday cards so my card is just that!
It was my birthday recently and my sister sent me this beautiful stamp set by Toni Darroch  "Stamps by Me" all the way from the UK! 

I coloured the image in with alcohol markers and added some dots with a white gel pen.

No photo description available.
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WWC224 Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge'
Come join in the fun at Watercooler Wednesday.  All you have to do is make a feminine card of any kind and link it up to our challenge post.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created for some inspiration. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Tuesday, 11th June at 09.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 10th June 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

1 comment:

  1. What a striking card and love the colour combination. What a kind and thoughtful gift from your Sister x

    ReplyDelete