Wednesday 15 May 2019

WWC221 - Tristan's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and happy Wednesday,  that means it's time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday.
This week Tristan is our host with a Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge.
I'm slowly getting better at making masculine cards thanks to Watercooler Wednesday!
Image may contain: one or more people and text

For my card today I have used the cute "Nate & Friday" stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.  I stamped my cute little Boston Terrier in black ink and coloured him in with Prisma pencils.  I did some flicking with a black pencil to try to give the effect of short fur. It's a bit hard to tell in the photo.  I used a stencil from Funky Fossil for the background and stamped the sentiment from the same CAS-ual Fridays stamp set.

No photo description available.


Come join in the fun at Watercooler Wednesday.  All you have to do is make an "anything goes" Masculine card and link it up to our challenge post.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created for some inspiration. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Tuesday, 21st May at 09.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 20th May 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment