Sunday 2 December 2018

Less is More Challenge #385

Hello and happy Sunday!  My card today is for the latest challenge over at Less is More where the theme is OLC Holiday.  I actually love a one layer card but I have to be careful not to make any mistakes because you cant cover them up with an embellishment!  I've used two very old stamp sets for my card today.  I stamped the tree with Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea ink and added some diamond glitter to it using a quickie glue pen.  I also added some glitter along the bottom of the trees.   The sentiment is an old wooden stamp from Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I stamped that in CP Midnight ink along the side of the tree.  This card came together very quickly, I think I will make a few more in different colour combinations.  A pink one would look good!!

Click HERE to take you over to the Less is More Challenge.

        


                                                 

                                           Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous OLC Michelle and I'd love to see a pink version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and festive OLC, Michelle. Fabulous colours and so beautifully stamped. Would be fantastic for mass producing and in other fun colours. Thank you for joining us at LIM, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Terrific colour combo and style. Good luck with the DT call and thanks as always for playing along at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete