Sunday 4 November 2018

Challenge me a Christmas card with Michelle Lupton





Hello and welcome to my blog!  I was very excited when Michelle Lupton invited me to be a part of her Challenge me a Christmas card series this year.   Michelle makes the most beautiful cards and is one of my very talented teamies over at the  CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.   Michelle asked me to choose a theme for our challenge so I chose Reindeer!   

I pulled out an old stamp set from Hero Arts called Christmas Reindeer.  This is such a fun set with a couple of different Reindeer's and trees in it.  I stamped the leaping reindeer, coloured it in with my alcohol markers and cut it out using my scan n cut.  I stamped my background with Memento London Fog ink (second generation).  I also added some clear sparkly snowflakes to the background even though you cant really see them in the photo!  I curved the sentiment on my block, stamped that with Versafine Black Onyx ink then heat embossed with some diamond sparkle embossing powder.  I then adhered my leaping reindeer with some foam squares.  

I cant wait to see Michelle's card, you can click HERE to take you directly to her Reindeer card!


        

I am also entering into the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #194 Anything Goes and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!
               

Thanks for looking and make sure you pop over to Michelle's blog,  Handmade by Michelle to check out all the Christmas card challenges!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love his cute little jumper! Thanks so much for being my guest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card you've created, Michelle! I love all the detail you've stamped and added to your background. You've set the scene beautifully. Curving that sentiment was such a clever move. It echoes the curve to the leaping reindeer so well. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable reindeer card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, Michelle! I love this super coloured reindeer against the simple background! Curving the sentiment was a genius idea! Adds so much to the fun look! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I love your adorable reindeer in his Christmas sweater. Lovely colouring and a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! What a fun card. It makes me smile. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete