Monday 8 October 2018

Muse Challenge #285

Hello and happy Monday!  My card today is for the current Muse challenge and I'm doing an Aileen and entering at the last minute! LOL  I had a busy weekend with lots of visitors so my card making took a back seat.  

The Muse this week is Anita with this beautiful card.


            

I was inspired by the leaves and the white frame.  After I stencilled with Distress inks, I sprayed my card panel with perfect pearls which doesn't really show up in the photo but it is very shimmery in real life!

                                 


                                             Thanks for looking and have a great week.


6 comments:

  1. A great take on Anita's card, Michelle. I wanted to play along but then got caught up in all of the WCMD challenges this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Michelle I love those little leaves with the stitching and the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE Michelle. Love the colours so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the gentle blend between those colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that stencil - it works perfectly for this inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Your leaves are so bright and cheery, you remind me that I really do need to practice my background blending, yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete