Sunday 26 August 2018

Muse Challenge #280



Hello, my card today is for the Muse Challenge #280.  This week's Muse is Kim and here is her beautiful card.  Click here to take you directly to the Muse Challenge blog.

                                                             
                                                                      Kim's card.


I was inspired by the birds sitting on the branch and I have used a new stamp set from Uniquely Creative called You....Calyptus.  

I stamped my images in Memento Black ink, coloured them in with my new Kaszazz Alcohol Markers and cut them out using my Scan n cut.  I mounted them onto a square die cut panel and added that with foam tape to a top fold 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"  card base.  The sentiment is from Uniko's Happpy Succulents stamp set.

Here is my card.



                                                                 
                                                                  Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Love your take on Kim's Muse card; the blues you used are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable...just love your sweet bird sitting on the blue sprigs! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is just so darling and a wonderful take on the Muse this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! Your layout, stamps, coloring and color selection are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love that bird, such a little sweetie yet so much colour and with those leaves on the crisp white cardstock and base, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this clean and simple beauty! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really caught my eye, LOVELY!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete