Sunday 15 July 2018

Less is More colour challenge #375

Hello and happy Sunday!  It feels like ages since I played along with Less is More so I made time today to make a card for the current Tangerine and Olive colour challenge.  When I finished my card and photographed it I thought maybe it's more red than tangerine but then I realised there are different shades of tangerine so I'm happy with that.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL

I stamped the flower from CAS-ual Fridays Mon Ami and die cut it with the co-ordinating die.  I coloured it in with some Altenew artists markers.  I must admit I haven't used my Altenew markers very much but they are so beautiful I am going to find more time to play with them.  I stamped the stem and leaves directly onto my card panel and adhered my flower with dimensionals.  I coloured some white cardstock with the same Altenew marker and cut it into two strips and adhered them directly onto a top folding card base.  The card panel was adhered with foam tape.

You can click here to take you directly to the LIM Challenge.

                    



                                             



                                                                  Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love how you showcased the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. I love the way you created the perfect shade for your base with using the same markers you used for your flower. And I especially love all the dimension in this card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete